How a Steamer No. 10 Birthday Party Works:
A Steamer No.10 birthday party includes time for cake, presents and general merriment followed by a showing of our current Kids’ Fare performance. In general, we host birthday parties before a 3 o’clock performance, so that your afternoon will go as follows:
- 1:30 p.m. Family members arrive at Steamer No.10 to set up. We provide the space and a table in the back; you provide the cake, ice cream, drinks, paper-ware, etc…
- 1:45 p.m. Guests arrive and the party can start!
- 2:20 p.m. The guest of honor has already finished cake, and he or she begins to open presents. After presents, all of the guests get first-choice of seats in the theater. Meanwhile, we clear away the table and we open the house for the show.
Following the performance, the actors come out to meet the audience, shake hands, curtsy, and wish the guest of honor a very happy birthday. The Birthday Child will also be presented with a program signed by the entire cast of the show as well as two complimentary tickets for the Kids’ Fareperformance(s) of choice.
How to Schedule a Steamer No.10 Birthday Party:
We ask that you first become a Member at the Knight level (a $100 donation) or higher. Second, we encourage you let us know as far as possible in advance:
- How many people, including adults, you are expecting to attend
- The date & time of the party
The cost of the party is simply the cost of the tickets at the Steamer 10 Pass rate- $9 per ticket.
We are in the process of building a lobby onto the theater that will give us a greater ability to accommodate parties in the future. Given our current space availability, however, we find that this is the best and most fun birthday party plan!
If you would like to talk to a staff member about scheduling a party, please call (518) 438-5503 or e-mail email@example.com.